Scale Nashville is a competitive training program exclusively for Middle Tennessee’s small businesses. This six-month program assists growth-oriented small businesses grow revenue, build staff, and expand services.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The best qualified candidates will:
- Own an established small business (or be self-employed)
- Have been in business at least two years
- Be positioned to grow
- Have annual revenues above $150,000
- Make a serious commitment to the program over a six-month period and continue to be involved through participation, ongoing feedback, and leadership for the following three years.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- 6 months of classes and the opportunity to apply concepts to your business
- Opportunities to build and strengthen connections and networks
- Featured business profile on Scale Nashville’s website
- Support in capital development
- Connections to relevant resources
- Press and media support
- Personal connections to Nashville’s leaders
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
$750 for members of the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
$1250 for future members of the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
Check out this guest blog post from Ashley Northington of Cohort 2: How Scale Nashville Helped My Business Grow.
If you'd like to be considered for Cohort 5 beginning in the spring of 2018, let us know and we'll let you know when the application cycle opens!
IS THIS REALLY FOR ME?
Companies from any industry are encouraged to apply. The common thread among applicants is their determination to grow. A small boutique may want to add stores, but need support in figuring out the financing and larger staffing models. An advertising agency may want to add a consulting service, but not know how to appropriately price services. A homemade candy shop may have established a niche market in a neighborhood, but not yet have the tools to grow the market to the broader city — or beyond the city. All of these businesses have experience and a proven product, but need the infrastructure, resources, and know-how to take that next step.